If you found yourself on a deserted Island, who would you choose to keep you company? It’s an old question we like to contemplate. Do you choose your lovely spouse whom you already work so well with and know like the back of your hand or do you choose someone famous and knowledgeable to learn from? Who could sustain your interest on those long days on the island with nothing to do?
Some choose Jesus. Devine knowledge of everything. Revealing the secrets of the universe. You’d have to learn his language. Could take a few years just to get that down. Or maybe he already would know yours. Not to mention getting used to his powers. Dinner just appearing, walking on water, might take some of the fun out of learning to survive on that floating mound. Also he’d just part the sea and we’d walk off the Island to the mainland. The question in lost on the situation. And even if you spent years listening and learning, who would listen and learn from you. Jesus couldn’t possible learn a thing from me, and having an equal relationship with someone may be more interesting. What do you think?
But I already know my husband…hmmm. Is the island big enough for our two huge personalities?
So what about an interesting person you don’t know well, but someone so totally different that you may learn from one another. Someone good looking, of course we all have our needs, and maybe someone that could challenge you to try to get off the Island.
Einstein may be a good choice. Picking each others mind, I could catch him up to date on all the invention he doesn’t know about. My goodness, imagine teaching him about the common things we take for granted, internet, computers, cel phones, toasters, electric engines, space travel, cloning, artificial insemination. But then there’s always the question of those cold nights under the stars…. cuddling up to Albert might not be the most favorable option. But after a few years, I don’t think I’d be looking so hot either! I’ll keep him on my list.
Elvis would be fun for a while, but the one genre of music may get to me after a while, and even though the nights might be fun, he doesn’t seem the type to hold my attention, or me his. He would probably swim off the Island just to get away from me. But the few duets might be worth being alone in the end.
Leonardo Decaprio. Smart and hot, totally different from me, might be a good match. Except I don’t look like a super model. Not yet anyway. Starving on the island might change that for me, and he might on a slight chance….yah I didn’t think it would work out between us either. Sorry Leo. I’m pretend breaking up with you. Too beautiful and too smart and too young.
Just kidding I would pick Alfonz! He can chop the wood, I can forage for food, he still has loads to teach me, and I am never bored. It’s the right combo of yin and yang. I just hope the island is big enough to get away from each other when we fight, so we can make up after! I guess even on the Island that rule applies.
Oh wait! After rereading this I decided I want them all! Now that would be an interesting island to live on. Elvis could entertain, Leo and Alfonz would be buddies, and Albert and I can figure out how to get off the Island. I realize I changed the rules of the game, but I want it all!
Who would you’d pick?
Name someone you could be stranded on a deserted island with!
Incoming search terms:
- Leonardo decaprio
- who would you bring to a desert island
- who would you take on a desert island
- who would you take to a desert island
- Leonardo de caprio
- who would you take to a deserted island
- desert island activity
- who would you bring to a deserted island
- stranded island activity
- who would you bring to an island
- desert island who would you bring
- desert island activity worksheets
- deserted island who and why
- what would kids bring to a deserted island
- who would you want on a desert island
- who would you want on a deserted island
- what would you bring to a desert island activity
- who would you save island activity
- stranded on a desert island game worksheet
- who would you take with you to a desert island
- who should you bring to a desert island
- who would you bring on a deserted island worksheet
- What would you do if you found yourself in a deserted island
- who will you save on the deserted island
- who to bring to an island
- would you like to live on a desert island
- who do you bring to a deserted island
- what would you take with you to a desert island
- who would you bring to the desert island
- who you will bring if stranded on deserted island
- who would you take with you to a deserted island
- who would you take to an island
- who would you take to a desert island with you
- who would you take on a deserted island worksheet
- who would you take on a deserted island
- who would you take on a desert island exercise ethics
- who would you take in a desert island
- who would you keep on the island
- who would you keep on a desert island worksheet
- who would you go to the desert island with
- who would you bring with you to a desert island
- worksheet if i was lost on island what would i take with me
- what would i take to a desert island worksheet
- what will I take to my desert island activity sheet for kids
- gap-filling worksheet: living on a desert island
- Ethical on an Island who would you choose
- essay if you are marooned on an island what would you bring
- Disertid Ilnds that you can live on
- deserted island who do you choose
- deserted island what would you take with you
- deserted island activity
- desert island worksheet for kids
- desert island worksheet
- desert island who would you take with you
- desert island activity who would you bring
- choosing who to be stranded on island with riddle
- choose energy for the island worksheet
- children what would you take on a desert island
- activity what would you take deserted island
- im stuck on a desert island what should I bring
- island activity what would you bring
- what if Worksheet if you were trap in a building s
- trapped on an island what would you bring game
- top starlets you would most like to be stranded on a deserted island with
- take a person to a deserted island and why!
- survival on a desert island worksheet
- stuck on an island who would you bring
- stranded survival who would you save activity
- stranded on deserted island worksheet
- Stranded on a deserted island worksheet
- stranded on a deserted island teaching activity
- stranded on a deserted island essay
- riddle choose the people you want on a desserted island
- on my desert island worksheet for kids
- on an island and who would you remove
- on a stranded island what would you bring activity
- a desert island activity