If you found yourself on a deserted Island, who would you choose to keep you company? It’s an old question we like to contemplate. Do you choose your lovely spouse whom you already work so well with and know like the back of your hand or do you choose someone famous and knowledgeable to learn from? Who could sustain your interest on those long days on the island with nothing to do?
Some choose Jesus. Devine knowledge of everything. Revealing the secrets of the universe. You’d have to learn his language. Could take a few years just to get that down. Or maybe he already would know yours. Not to mention getting used to his powers. Dinner just appearing, walking on water, might take some of the fun out of learning to survive on that floating mound. Also he’d just part the sea and we’d walk off the Island to the mainland. The question in lost on the situation. And even if you spent years listening and learning, who would listen and learn from you. Jesus couldn’t possible learn a thing from me, and having an equal relationship with someone may be more interesting. What do you think?
But I already know my husband…hmmm. Is the island big enough for our two huge personalities?
So what about an interesting person you don’t know well, but someone so totally different that you may learn from one another. Someone good looking, of course we all have our needs, and maybe someone that could challenge you to try to get off the Island.
Einstein may be a good choice. Picking each others mind, I could catch him up to date on all the invention he doesn’t know about. My goodness, imagine teaching him about the common things we take for granted, internet, computers, cel phones, toasters, electric engines, space travel, cloning, artificial insemination. But then there’s always the question of those cold nights under the stars…. cuddling up to Albert might not be the most favorable option. But after a few years, I don’t think I’d be looking so hot either! I’ll keep him on my list.
Elvis would be fun for a while, but the one genre of music may get to me after a while, and even though the nights might be fun, he doesn’t seem the type to hold my attention, or me his. He would probably swim off the Island just to get away from me. But the few duets might be worth being alone in the end.
Leonardo Decaprio. Smart and hot, totally different from me, might be a good match. Except I don’t look like a super model. Not yet anyway. Starving on the island might change that for me, and he might on a slight chance….yah I didn’t think it would work out between us either. Sorry Leo. I’m pretend breaking up with you. Too beautiful and too smart and too young.
Just kidding I would pick Alfonz! He can chop the wood, I can forage for food, he still has loads to teach me, and I am never bored. It’s the right combo of yin and yang. I just hope the island is big enough to get away from each other when we fight, so we can make up after! I guess even on the Island that rule applies.
Oh wait! After rereading this I decided I want them all! Now that would be an interesting island to live on. Elvis could entertain, Leo and Alfonz would be buddies, and Albert and I can figure out how to get off the Island. I realize I changed the rules of the game, but I want it all!
Who would you’d pick?
Name someone you could be stranded on a deserted island with!
Incoming search terms:
- Leonardo decaprio
- who would you bring to a desert island
- who would you take on a desert island
- who would you take to a desert island
- Leonardo de caprio
- who would you take to a deserted island
- what book you would take with you to a desert island and why
- if you had to be stuck on an island with someone who would it be and why?
- who would you bring to a deserted island
- write what books you would take with you to a desert island and why
- who would you save from a deserted island?
- who would you pick to survive
- who would you keep on a desert island activity
- who would you keep if stranded on a deserted island
- who would u pick to take on a deserted island game
- • what book you would take with you to a desert island and why
- who would you take to survive on a deserted island
- you are at the desented island
- wwho would you choose survival
- work in pairs descuss with your partner and say whats book you would take with you to a desert island
- why would you choose to take your mom to a deserted island with you
- why to take books on a desert island
- whom will you take to the desert island
- Who would you want with on a deserted island and why?
- who would you want on your desert island? the doctor?
- who would you take to your island activity?
- who to save on a desert island
- who do you bring on a desserted island and why
- stranded on an island worksheet what would you bring
- lost on island what would you bring
- lost on desert island what to take?
- items to bring on a deserted island activity
- island activity who would you save
- island activity who would you bring
- if you was stuck on an island alone what would u bring with you
- if you found yourself on a island would you like it?
- if you found yourself on a desert island
- complete the sentences with the proper verb form
- stranded what to bring worksheet
- the island chooses whom the island chooses
- what would you take to a desert island
- what would you take on desert island worksheet
- what would you do with it on a desert island
- what would you bring to a deserted island worksheet
- what would you bring to a deserted island
- what would you bring to a desert island essay
- what who would you take activity
- what books you would take with you to a desert island
- what book you would like take with you to a desrt island and way
- what book i would take to a desert island and why
- choose people to take on island
Happy and Safe Travels,
The Hamori Family